Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thoughts of the day

Keeping or putting life in balance. I think it's important to notice that sometimes you get out of balance, you become more self focused for a few days, you neglect work responsibilities a little too easily, you forget about that house fix up item. These imbalances are ok on occasion, but it's important to recognize them before they start negatively impacting the people you care about or worse, they become chronic.

Talk to people like they are children
. Well that may be a bit of a stretch, but my wife just handed me a book that I'm instantly enjoying, it's called
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk. The interesting thing is that I think you could easily improve your relationships with your family, friends and even business people by following some of the ideas in this book. After all, adults have feelings too.

No comments: