Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Quick finds and "changing facts"

While enjoying another delicious bowl of soup from the Soup Man, I was doing a little paddling around the "interweb" and thought I'd read up a little about my home town Coventry. Most of what was covered was familiar but an interestingly historical note seemed to be missing. Brave as I am, I quickly tested the theory of wikipedia, I created a wiki user and I EDITED the Coventry entry ! I also found out that one of my favourite Brit actors was born in Cov - Clive Owen, well what do you know !

From Coventry I moved over to
Bedworth, where I grew up in England. (in)Famous people include: Pete Doherty, well what do you know and he went to the same school as my Mum - well, different years; and Selwyn Froggitt - well, the actor !

No comments: