Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Top 10 reasons you should let people know it's your birthday

10. People like wishing other people Happy Birthday.
9. Remembering your roots.

8. A good reason to check Facebook.

7. You get to spoil yourself a little.

6. An opportunity to reflect on life and share quotes like
"I used to dread getting older because I thought I would not be able to do all the things I wanted to do. But now that I am older, I find that I don't want to do them anyway" (Lady Astor).
5. A chance to get lucky.

4. A good excuse for the bosses in your life when you have a long lunch, don't return the email as quickly as normal or forget something.

3. A pleasant reminder of one of the most important things in life - that you have friends and there are people that care about you.

2. Extra hugs and attention from your kids.

1. An excuse to get together with ya mates and do boy stuff.

No comments: