Monday, April 25, 2011

Margarita

I was looking for a B&W street shot after work and wasn't having a lot of luck. I took a Metro Play paper from Margarita and shot a few shots of her as she was handing out the after-work paper to people passing by. I usually take the paper and enjoy the Sudoko and Kakuro puzzles for the ride home, but I was surprised to see there weren't a lot of people taking the paper or many even being polite enough to say "no thank you". It would be a tough job for many people, but it didn't seem to bother Margarita and even in the rain, she kept her smile. We talked a little about photography and she told me she has done some Photoshop editing work in the past - we've already connected as contacts here on Flickr. It was very easy to ask her for a shot and found she was very photogenic.

Margarita is #89 in my 100 strangers project.

No comments: