Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zac

Via Flickr:
I noticed that Orchard View Blvd in the Yonge Eglinton area has been closed off for the last few weeks with chairs loosely arranged for locals to have a chat or enjoy their lunch. On my walk home today, it was the spot for a farmer's market and I looked around for a daily shot. I spotted the beautiful fresh fruits and veg at the Highmark Farms stall and Zac asked me to sit down for a chat. He works the 100 acre farm in Cookstown with five other members of his family and enjoys coming into the Toronto 3 times a week for local farmer's markets. Zac wasn't that keen on a portrait, but he let me take a few shots as we were talking and this last shot was my favourite as he had a little fun with the camera. You can find Zac and the farm on twitter at twitter.com/#!/highmarkfarms.

Zac is #97 in my 100 strangers project.

No comments: