Thursday, November 16, 2006

A belated happy anniversary - celebrating one year of blogging

To me, well my blog.

I posted the first entry on October 3rd, 2005 and 84 posts later I'm here.


I'd like to thank....


Well, thank the world for being such a crazy place and giving me lots to comment on. Special thanks your comments, always welcome and it gives me an audience to write for.


The pace of posting has slowed a little, but I'm still committed to sharing my thoughts on subjects near and dear to my heart and hopefully causing a laff, a moan or a yeah (he's right you know) !


A reminder that this blog is not indexed on the web, so if you think another friend may find this blog of interest, please feel free to forward the link
http://pjmixer.blogspot.com/.

I'm going to take this opportunity and recent surge of topics to extend an invite to some newer friends and remind others that the creative musing of their old friend is just a click away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro.

Your blog has become my lunch time staple, and it appears you post about as often as I have lunch... so perfect.

Seriously, thanks for the commitment, I really enjoy reading your blog, keep it going!

Cheers,

Dick

Anonymous said...

Yeh - same here.

I check it most days. And when it's raining, I check it on moist days.

Couldn't do it myself, really glad you do.

Panther