Monday, February 13, 2006

OPB

No, not that "company" that SEH and I started many years ago.
No, not that old rap song.


Other Peoples Blogs


Mark Evans is a friend of mine who just happens to be a highly credible news and commentary source for the telecommunication industry. Mark writes for the National Post and his blog usually contains very serious content regarding the industry. However, Monday Jan 16th's entry provided a link to Rick Mercer's latest take on RIM with this spoof-ad, funny stuff, thanks for the link Mark.

Stvhrst is another friend that started a blog way before mine. However he definitely needs a little friendly push to increase the editorial comment a bit !

A VC is a new one that Mark just recommended, a nice blend of new tech, NYC, US politics and most importantly, music recommendations.

There are of course lots of corporate blogs, some which end up being a PR nightmare, while others can perhaps show a corporation's more personal side, like my fellow colleagues at Entrust - Sue and Chris.

The list of blogs is endless and constantly growing (well over 60M), so while I've been writing this entry I've wasted away quite a few precious minutes looking for some other cool blogs, but it's time a made dinner for the kids. I'll leave you with a sports one for the motor car racing [said with a Jackie Stewart accent] fan, especially with the new season close by - FastMachines.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the friendly reminder - I'll try and pick up the pace a bit. I'm also thinking of starting a more business oriented blog on land development - speaking of passion (re: previous post) - and don't think I've forgotten about OPB - one day my friend it will all come together......

stv