Friday, May 16, 2008

Another blogger in the family

My wife started her blog My Life is Like a Song this week and is already on a role with a set of topics she plans to write about and is already introducing theme days. I like the bit in her latest post where she says...perhaps if others are interested, they would find my blog useful or entertaining and maybe they will want to start a blog of their own that I could enjoy. That's an interesting angle and is perhaps a characteristic of the web 2.0 world.

By incorporating content from our favourite sources, like
friends and family blogs, or collaborating and sharing with those personalities that have become part of our online lives, it feels like we're creating our own personalized entertainment and information source.

This is pretty cool stuff folks. Join in. Share your thoughts, contribute and be heard.

No comments: