Sunday, July 25, 2010

She said yes


She said yes - #253/365, originally uploaded by PJMixer.

We received a last minute dinner invite to my brother-in-law's tonight as his brother was visiting from Edmonton with his new girlfriend. I almost didn't bring my dSLR and was wondering what my picture of the day would be. I'm really glad I decided to take the dSLR when we heard them announce their engagement to their family. I quickly grabbed my camera wanting to photograph the happy couple and was really pleased to capture the champagne being uncorked.

This image is the unedited RAW version (saved as a jpg) which I preffered over the slightly over-saturated and warmer jpg version. I think the skin tones are a little more natural and overall the image appears more crisp than the jpg version even though there's no sharpening applied.

No comments: