Saturday, July 25, 2020

Sunday evening in pandemic times

Originally drafted in May, 2020 - who would have thought we’d be getting almost used to these weird times...

Weird feeling late on a Sunday.

Like most people in the world, I am physical distancing from other people.
Over the weekend, my wife and I have kept busy, chatting with friends and family and making our home life comfortable.

I felt I worked hard around the house this weekend. And I legistamately felt I worked hard a my real job this week. But as the weekend draws to a close, my personal life seems very out of sync with what’s happening “out there”. There are so many people suffering in so many ways - but I’m not seeing it in person. 

These are truly vey weird times. A time that is creating new extremes and divides. I’m a lucky man.

No comments: