Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some shiny bits of online tech

Shiny, as in "ooh, shiny - that's cool", not as in bling.
  • Digg - finding and rating surf content, filters, connection with friends, really nice shiny bits on digg labs.
  • StumbleUpon - another surf content tool, it may require a toolbar, but I already found some great music stuff here.
  • Del-icio-us - smilar to the prev, two, but keeps your bookmarks handy, connection with friends, toolbar may be needed.
  • Musicovery - streaming music site, really groovy visuals, interesting choice behaviour and content.
Let me know if you use any of these services - I haven't signed up for any yet and not a favour of adding toolbars. Musicovery works well for finding new music without a subscription.

1 comment:

Richard Sewell said...

Phil.

I know Carolyn has been using Delicious for a while, and she loves it.....hmmm.....should I be worried?

Cheers bro.

-Dick