Monday, April 17, 2006

When universes collide

Techies only.

You know that really annoying interference noise you get from Blackberrys these days - it usually occurs when data or voice traffic is coming to or from the device, and the device is close to some kind of speaker...


well, get this...


I actually heard it this evening when an ice cream truck drove by !


I'm pretty sure of the sound being blasted by its roof mounted speakers and now must deduct that the local ice cream man has a Blackberry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little wood butcher here!

maybe its not an Ice Cream truck at all!

Anonymous said...

The one & only reason why I'm looking forward to going back to work: they bought me a blackberry! I'm sure, however, that I'll be despising it in no time with too many emails & calls. Sigh. I'll be thinking of you Phil when our neighbourhood ice cream truck goes by!

Speaking of technology...your "The lonely writer..." Blog shows that there are 3 comments, however, there are 4. Explain that one to me please?

Should be a techie, but it's just not working for me.