Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where am I hiding ? 365inCamera.

If you're wondering where I've been, well I've been focusing my artistic and journalistic efforts toward my daily photo project - 365inCamera - hiding behind my camera so to speak.  Some days I post a portrait, an urban abstract or Toronto location shots - there are lots of different styles and content.  But I'm finding that there are some interesting stories behind the pictures and for the last couple of months I've been writing something for every daily shot.  So there are many views of daily life and little vignettes that you may find interesting and of course, every picture tells a story.  And if you're looking for some photogrpahy tips along the way, I often write about how I took the shot.  I could copy some of the better ones over here (as sometimes I also copy posts from here over to in Tune in), but I didn't want to clutter up web 2.0 too much.  So, if you're looking for a little more PJMixer on a daily basis you may find 365inCamera to your liking.

No comments: