Friday, July 07, 2006

Huff

The best TV I've ever seen (ok well maybe drama).

Huff Episode 13. Just got around to seeing it tonight. Why didn't anyone tell me how good it was or even get me watching this show years ago. Oh I forget, I'm in the only guy in our universe who watches it.


What a f***ing rollercoaster of a ride. Water works flowing nicely for at least 3 scenes. The whole spectrum of emotions and feelings - both mine and the characters - wrapped up into the final episode of the season (hold on, I hope this isn't the end of the whole series) Wow !


Looking it up online (weird that showtime in the US - sho.com doesn't allow non-US readers)...
sounds like the show is cancelled. So only two series, what a absolute shame. My summary: interconnected story of group of highly dysfunctional, and primarily insane, family and friends, fall off the emotional rails in every conceivable way. Highly complex drama with magnificent acting. Amazingly, touches of humour and hope.

ps yes the expletive is called for (trust me)

No comments: