Monday, October 03, 2005

First entry

Hello everyone (well just me right now).

I just created this blog to kick off what I hope will be a convenient place for me to post some ideas, some entertaining tid bits and some helpful things for friends and family.

I intend to post on a semi-regular basis with many different topics such as:

The best jokes of the day
Fab music finds
Film raves
Invites and reminders about events
Helpful hints for the internet, your computer, your Blackberry, your home stereo set up etc
Links to business related info
Links to interesting news items, relating to family, friends and things personal to us

As an exmple, let me say that I'm beginning to really get with the google thing these days, I'm even thinking of moving my primary email account to my gmail one. And some great web sites like maps.google.com are obvious great bets. This of course led me quickly to google for a blogger solution www.blogger.com. And a few minutes later, here I am. What can I say, I think the brains at google are doing a great job. Who's next ? Want to create your own blog ? Stevie - this could be the start of a whole political platform for you.

No comments: