Monday, October 10, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada, second inning of turkey coming up !

A few (important) things I'm thankful for [warning - mush factor: high, but obviously can't skip these]:
  • My two fantastic, smart and beautiful children - I enjoyed 18 holes of golf with my eldest earlier today and then just watched a Pooh move with my little girl - what a great day !
  • My lovely wife, who understands me better than I do (there's a whole blog post waiting there some day).
  • Family, from the new babies to the wise elders, near and far !
Lot of others for another day, let's just say it's been a good day.

Just saw a
great story on the news of a 9 year boy who just finished a swim of San Francisco bay - he raised $30,000 for
Red Cross Katrina Hurricane Victim's fund.

No comments: