Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mr. Loud Talker

Back at Salad King again for lunch today (Phud Thai) and there and behold a great topic for today - Mr. Loud Talker. You've seen people like this before, totally oblivious to their highly inappropriate vocal level. I kept looking over because I was wondering if knows he's Mr. Loud Talker or not, but apparently not, and he looked at me, like, what are you looking at dude ?

Unfortunately what he had to say was not very interesting, basically educating his colleague on the finer points of working with real estate listings - no offense Stevo.

And get this, this is one of the noisiest restaurants to start with, and you could still hear him over the white noise of decent people enjoying great Thai food and having interesting conversations - WITH THE PEOPLE ACROSS THE TABLE FROM THEM - NOT THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT.

Funny, reference here though - when I was thinking of the topic I couldn't help thinking about the great Alexander Keith's IPA TV commercials - especially, MR. Spilly Talker. But damn my googling skills, I couldn't find it. I did find this one though.

BTW - the link I was looking for yesterday was orangelinespy.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legal Alien Here!

Happy B-Day Bro. Here is the link you are looking for. Cheers

Silly Talker
www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/
commercials/692/

Suzanne Sewell said...

Well, I've finally taken the time to get registered. Been really enjoying the blogs and the comments.

Hope to add my 2cents and maybe even get a blog going of my own - even if it's just to get my own thoughts provoked (and journaled)

Anonymous said...

PJmixer here with useful tip...

[warning - techie stuff]

If you want to add a hyperlink to your comment you have to get a little clever and actually write some HTML.

Example

If you type the following in the comments
<a href="http://www.imdb.com">Test</a>

You'll get...
Test

Have fun