Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My 15 (well 6) minutes of fame


For those of you who are fans of ultimate [Frisbee] you'll like this...

The Toronto Ultimate Club (www.tuc.org) managed to convince the Toronto Argos CFL organization to allow us to do a half time show last week. I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and was invited to participate. Rio joined us on the sidelines for half time and managed to get a lot of player autographs after the game.

The "show" only lasted about 6 minutes, but was quite the high. Unfortunately I mis-managed the pre-game line-up negotiations and found myself on a mostly defensive line, so I didn't get a chance to showcase by veteran handling skills. I did however do a great job of doing a "loose mark" on my opposition and letting them throw a good long bomb ;-).

See http://homepage.mac.com/craigstephen/TUT2005_Sunnybrook/PhotoAlbum10.html
for all the pictures from the TUC photographer.

Arrrrrgoooooos

1 comment:

PJMixer said...

In case you came here looking for an interesting comment, I found that there was some bogus auto comment in here from some watchdog source, I deleted it and changed the blog profile to hide this blog a little better and we'll see if this happens again.

So for now, only me, talking to myself.